Sporting Clay Shoot
Thank you to all who participated and supported the 202o Sporting Clay Shoot, making it a fun and successful event! A big shout-out goes to our partners at the national Kids and Clays Foundation for all they did! Also, a special thanks to Mac Haik of Temple for being our Presenting Sponsor for the last four years!
2020 Event Details
*Tentative Event Schedule
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: AM FLIGHT SHOOTER CHECK-IN
- 9:50 AM - 10:00 AM: AM FLIGHT - INSPECTION & SHOOTER SAFETY
- 10:00 AM - NOON: AM FLIGHT SPORTING CLAYS – SHOTGUN START!
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM: PM FLIGHT SHOOTER CHECK-IN / LUNCH
- 12:50 PM - 1:00 PM: PM FLIGHT INSPECTION & SHOOTER SAFETY
- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: PM FLIGHT SPORTING CLAYS - SHOTGUN START!
- 1:30 PM: DOOR PRIZE & RAFFLE DRAWINGS
- 11:30 PM - 3:00 PM: FLURRY FIELD OPEN (OPTIONAL PARTICIPATION)
Weber's Shooting Range
14757 N. I-35, TROY, TX
NOTE: New Exit # Off of I-35: Exit #311
Four person teams with an option to add a fifth. Lowest score on five person teams will be dropped for team scoring purposes.
Entry fee is $150 per person. Fee includes ammo, lunch, drinks, swag bag, and one ticket for House raffle. Deadline to enter is October 9, 2020.
Scores will be calculated from the teams in flights one and two combined. 1st place team - each shooter receives a $100 gift card. Registered shooters will be eligible to be drawn to win some really awesome door prizes! You must be present to win. Awards also given for top male, top female, and top flurry team.
PRESENTING - $3,500 - Two (2) four-man teams, prominent event recognition & event presenting recognition, station sign, media acknowledgement and event social media recognition.
PLATINUM - $2,500 - Two (2) four-man teams, logo on event banner, station sign, media acknowledgement and event social media recognition.
GOLD - $1,000 - One (1) four-man team, logo on event banner, station sign, event social media recognition.
STATION ($500) - One (1) complementary shooter and company logo at shooting station.
- Mulligans are 3 for $20.
- Flurry Competition, two person teams at $20 per shooter.
- Great prizes and auction items from Winchester, Browning, Mossberg, Ruger, and many others!
We are excited to partner with Kids & Clays, a national organization that helps raise funds for Ronald McDonald Houses across the country. Since 1999, Kids & Clays has helped net nearly $18,000,000 for Ronald McDonald House Charities nationwide. Thanks to this wonderful organization, we will have additional prizes and chances to win!