Careers with Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Temple Texas (RMHC of Temple), is seeking an Executive Director who will serve as the organization visionary, leader and spokesperson. Overseeing an annual operating budget of $600,000 and assets over $3.5 million; the position reports to the Board of Directors on financial management and development, human resource development, policy development, program services, operations, public relations and capital development. The Executive Director communicates with the Board in a timely manner, exercises high-level problem-solving skills and decision making in matters that have a major impact for the on-going success of the organization. The Executive Director supervises staff while maintaining relationships with stakeholders, donors, and Ronald McDonald House Charities, Inc. (Global).
Successful candidate must have:
- Progressive management experience.
- Experience in developing and controlling capital and operating budget.
- Project management and ability to evaluate program impact.
- A strong fundraising track record and capital campaign experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills as well as a proficient ability to provide direction, leadership and vision to RMHC of Temple Staff and Board.
- Some statewide travel is required.
Qualifications: Accredited Bachelor’s Degree required, 5 years minimum experience in organizational management and fundraising, related education and experience may be substituted for one another, computer proficiency and database management experience required.
To Apply: Send a cover letter including your interest in the position and detailing your ability to serve as an organizational ambassador and resume, to: email@example.com. Position is open until filled with best consideration given to resumes received by August 15th, 2020. Salary commensurate with experience.
RMHC of Temple is an Equal Opportunity Employer.